Roman Aqueduct

Roman Aqueduct
A stunning monument at night: the Roman Aqueduct of Segovia, Spain

Picnic

Picnic
Matt prepares the picnic in Parque Retiro

Sunset over Bay of Biscay

Sunset over Bay of Biscay
Sunset over Bay of Biscay, San Sebastian

July 29, 2007: Iraqis Celebrate the Asian Cup Victory at T-Centralen in Stockholm

July 29, 2007: Iraqis Celebrate the Asian Cup Victory at T-Centralen in Stockholm
A wonderfully festive place to be. I was apparently the only non-Iraqi in the vicinity...and the only thing that put a damper on my enjoyment of the celebration was my self-consciousness about being American--both ashamed and slightly afraid of being found out.

Isak´s Long Arm

Isak´s Long Arm
Isak´s arm is almost long enough for self portraiture

Friday, July 6, 2007

Donde esta mi iPod?!


Happy to have arrived in beautiful, sunny Granada, though have had to engage a zen-like acceptance of the loss of my beloved iPod. Gone! A swift hand found its way to my backpack pocket--perhaps while I was dozing on the train, perhaps with my head turned at the Madrid train station. May the perpetrator enjoy my taste in music. At least they left my wallet. Gracias!

No comments: